Wednesday, July 22, 2015

To Have and to Hold...

 ...and to eat and to enjoy!


   For those of you who don't have Facebook, I thought I'd post some pictures of the wedding that I baked for back in May. It was a beautiful day and the bride was gorgeous. I felt very honoured to be a part of their special day.


      I baked 14 dozen cupcakes for the occasion, an assortment of vanilla, chocolate and red velvet...



 as well as 4 dozen red velvet cake truffles. 




 With the help of my family, we also set up a pretty impressive candy bar. Guests were asked to take a treat bag home with them, and it was a big success!


"Love is sweet, take a treat!"


If you do have Facebook and you'd like to see more up to date posts from me you can do so by 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to read your comments and hear about what's happening in your kitchen.